Monday 21 November 2011

Music Monday: Songs of Inspiration

Recently I have faced some hard decisions and life situations in a short period of time. It's made me realize that when times get tough, you need to rely on close-friends, family and yourself to pull you through. You need faith in the future and need to believe it will get better. For this reason it's important to remember a couple things:

1. Don't change who you are for anyone else. You are you, and that's what makes you perfect.
2. Always strive for your dreams. Don't settle for anything less that your best. And don't let anyone else tell you that you can't do something.
3. Enjoy the simple beauties in life. Don't be afraid to dance along the way.

I wish it was always as easy to remeber those three things, but it isn't. But I hope these songs inspire you to do so and have the faith that when times get tough, you cannot lose faith in yourself. Now I just need to remember these messages.



No comments:

Post a Comment