Tuesday 31 January 2012

If You Do NOT have Anything Nice to Say

I feel super insulted right now. One of my best friends ex’s, who I will refer to as Bob, as I don’t want to stoop to his level of low has recently been in a way been harassing me on Facebook. When it started he was dating my best friend, however since then they have broken up. At first it was my status asking for songs with feminist agenda’s for a project, seeing if anyone had any ideas and he gave me a link to “Big Booty Bitches”. Haha, okay I can laugh a little too, that is who he is whatever, I’m insulted but he was trying to ‘help’. But now it has come to things like this:

My Status: This prof is beginning to sound a lot like the teacher in Charlie Brown. He is talking but all I hear is whommp... whommp... whommp... whommp... whommp...
Bob: Women are allowed to attend school now? Wow times sure have changed
Bob: Are you majoring in cooking, or cleaning? Minoring in pleasing your future husband I'd assume

Yes, he replied to my status twice. After receiving these kinds of comments I said enough is enough and sent him the following email. The emails and status’ have been copied and pasted, so they are exactly as I received them.

Bob,
I really don't appreciate all the negative woman comments you have commented on my facebook. At first it was a joke, not it is not funny. Please stop. If you need to delete me as a friend. I won't be insulted if not just stop. Thanks, RadicalNotion

And his reply to this was as follows:

RadicalNotion,
Apparently you don't appreciate the english language. At first it was a joke, but now a female taking their computer privileges for granted is not funny. Please stop. If you need to make me a sandwich to make it up to me, I will not be insulted. 

Thanks,

Bob.

I don’t get it. I asked him nicely to stop and he just won’t needless to say we are not friends on Facebook anymore, but I don’t understand is why he feels the need to be so fundamentally rude about it. I don’t understand why people have to be so ignorant. Why do people have to be so rude and impulsively in your face. Hold your beliefs, but if you don’t have something nice to fucking say DON’T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL! It’s a simply but affective rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment