Saturday 10 December 2011

And You Thought You've Had a Bad Date

I am a regular reader of Jezebel. I have to say I rather enjoy their satirical views and coverage of everyday events and issues. Today when skimming the headlines, I found this article, "Investment banker proves daing is getting even more crappy". If you have any time it definitly worth the read!
If you only have time for the letter, here is what you should know before reading. A couple "Lauren" and "Mike" went on date at the NY Philharmonic. While Mike felt the date went extremely well, Lauren did not feel the same way. Okay you should be good to read the letter now.
Reading this letter, I could not believe it. Man, Mike has some guts. I know that I have had all the thoughts that he is thinking in my head after the being in his shoes, but I would NEVER write this kind of letter. And if this kind of letter was ever written to me, I would consider filing for a restraining order. There is a serious difference between thinking these things and acting on these thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment